Whether your home is an apartment, condo, small starter house or a huge mansion, installing crown molding goes a long way in creating the ambiance you’re looking for in any room.
- Change the interior design style by adding or changing your molding from Contemporary, Country French, Spanish, Colonial, Bohemian, Shabby Chic, Scandinavian, Mid Century or Urban Modern, Farmhouse, etc.
- Finish off the look of your cabinets and built-ins by adding molding
- Make a low-ceilinged room feel more voluminous
- Make a large room feel cozier
- Define great room and basement space
- Dress up windows and curtain rods
- Make your room look more feminine or masculine depending on your choice of molding
- Beautify pocket doors
- Enlarge fireplaces and mantels
- Install over entry ways and archways
- Highlight your bead board
- Preserve the pristine plaster ceiling from future water damage and cracks
- Mask remnants of your room’s former identity, such as a freestanding garage, addition or an enclosed patio
Call today for an in-home or on-site price quote
Get Ready for the Holidays and Save Money!
Serving Alburtis, Allentown, Bangor, Bath, Bethlehem, Easton, Emmaus, Macungie, Northampton, Orefield, Saucon Valley, Schnecksville, Trexlertown, PA & the surrounding area.
The painting and restoration of a house can be a significant investment; however it is well worth the money, as it helps retain and often increases the value of the property. If you are selling your home, a fresh exterior paint job will enhance the curb appeal and a fresh interior coat will help in the staging process of the sale of your home. See Our Painting Specials »